25/01/2017

More totes

Hi, there,
it seems to me that the year jumpstarted just now.
I'd like to show you some totes I made the last couple of weeks.



 These are two eco-bags for two sisters. They are made of linen.
 I do wish spring to come!

 This is a small cards/and/cash carrier I made for Kaytlin.

 You can zip the inside too and keep there the cards, or the change.

 ...detail on the ladybug ornament...
After that, I offered Kaytlin to make her a drawing pad carrier, as she studies the fine arts. When she told me how big actually the drawing board is, I said "what"? 23 inch per 26 inch is something to carry indeed!
So I began to brainstorm and came up with this:
 ...place inside to carry the big papers and whatnots...

 ...a detachable pencil-carrier...

 ...detail...

 ...it looks like this if she wants to have it separately...

 ...the two of them, attached to the inside. The bag itself is more like a beach-quilt, you can detach the inside parts and sit on it if you go somewhere and whant to paint or sketch something.  It has four pairs of ribbons attached on the sides, that transform the thing into an actual big bag.



...on the outside, it has this strap, which lets the bag to be carried on one shoulder, but one strap can be attached to the upfront, so that it can be carried also in one hand. Kaytlin sent me a photo to show that the drawing board actually fits.

...and I see she proudly sports her own eco-bag, too.
That's  all for today, take care,
bet

No comments:

Post a Comment