02/01/2016

2015 in images




 I discovered Zentangles and Doodles and I enjoyed drawing these little ones. They illustrate my husband's book of (science) fiction short stories.







 



 I made this small quilt for a niece, Dalia.




 This is my summer - tote. It was so fun to make!






This one is for a friend, I hope she liked it.



This is my younger boy, Greg, and our He-cat, Kira. Friends for life, those two.


Kira, on a lap quilt. I didn't finish it, it needs binding. Maybe this year...


These key-chains are for two sisters, Emi and Corinna.


 Sadly, we had to say goodbye to Mustard, one of my mother's cats. He was killed by a car.


These two are Monster (the cat) and Puki (the dog). They passed over too, this year. Puki (aged 14) died of cancer and Monster (aged 4) disappeared and never came back. My mother still waits for him.



We rescued these two bandits from under a train, literally. They are Panda and Blanca.


 Look, how small they were!


Tomorrow I will post some of my sewings from 2015.

amdg, Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment