08/01/2016

Charity sale


Hi, there.

Back in December we had a small charity sale with objects made by the pupils and their teachers. The money was donated to help children who need surgery in foreign states. My heart goes with those children and with their parents, too. No child should suffer.



The Santa wishing well cards are made by my husband. He is part of the "Petals in the wind" charity project, like me and my school.


These are bookmarks made by the 9th graders.


The origami trees are also my husband's work.



Above it is the project label, "Petals in the wind".


Crocheted rugs, made by the 9th and the 10th graders.


Tree ornaments.


These kitted and crocheted animals were bought almost all of them. 


More ornaments.


And yes, these are my mobile covers. They didn't last long. In fact, they disappeared within ten minutes after the opening of the sale.



Sorry for the low image quality. These are carolers from another school, with their music teacher.


And finally, a better look on my mobile phone covers. Click on the image to see them bigger. 

Have a nice day!

amdg, Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment