22/01/2017

Happy 2017!

Hi, everyone.

The red monkey has been a little harsh and nervous around the world, making changes.

We had ours, too. Now both my boys are students - and at the same University, too. It was quite a challenging spring and summer for the youngest, with his highschool exams and then the more severe exam at the Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics. He dreams in code from when he was just a kid, that one. The big brother, eh, he still wants to be a maths teacher, like his mum. Oh, idealists...

So, just a few pictures to remember 2016.


 At the end of the road, the student life awaits...
...my summer balcony...
 ...remember our rescued kitties? This is Blanca...
 ...a tablet-case for one of my colleagues, at school...
 ...my own housepet, Kira. I just don't know if we are owning him or it is the other way around...
 ...anyway, he thinks he's the master...

 ...oh, dear life...
 ...this is my class, they are almost grown-ups. At least, they think so...
 ...I captured this one in my mother's garden...
 ...my gardening apron, made from the bottom of an old jeans...
 ...in my balcony...
 ...hubby, surprising me even after twenty two years of homebliss...
 ...visiting Baia Mare, one of the big cities near us...
 ...with my boys and the older's sweet girlfriend, Kaytlin...
 ...they look nice, don't they?...


 ...these are called Christmas flowers. Only mine are flowering in July!
 ...lovely...

 ...this critter appeared in my mother's garden...
 ...and this one, too, last summer...
 ...hubby and me - but the snowman was already there, really...
 ...Blanca's paws...
 ...and Kira's...
 ...a key chain I made for my oldest...
 ...don't you crave a summery salad?
 ...yellow roses from hubby...





 ...small bags and phone cases for the summery charity shop. They sold whoosh!
 ...remember my dear frightened rescued puppy from 2015? Well, he's a fine youngster now...


...and a few images from my hometown, Jibou. The water-feature is quite new, in fact it was installed only in August last year. But it was so nice to stay and listen to the water in the hot summery nights...

That's it!
Have a wonderful 2017 and may all your wishes come through!

No comments:

Post a Comment